“I’m just a man,
standing in front of a camera (connected to the internet and subsequent
millions of potential viewers), with my balls out, asking him to love her…” Notting
Hill
Maybe that’s wrong. Haven’t
seen it in awhile…
Yes Ladies and Gentlemen,
I, the humble narrator have recently embarked on a journey of discovery. A
mislead and somewhat disturbing journey to the world of the Chatroulette.
![]() |
| Actual image of the first time I went on Chatroulette #badparenting |
Let me begin by explaining
the concept of what was once an idea in the back of the mind of a lonely
programming youngster. The idea was to get people connected through the medium
of web camerature. You randomly get put with someone of equal boredom, doing
the same thing as you, trying to fill that gap between birth and death, and voila! You
are both meant to embark on a journey of self discovery coupled with satirical
humour about life and its pleasantries. But all does not go according to plan.
For some devilishly sly old rascal thought “I know what would make this
experience better for everyone who randomly gets coupled with me! My old man
balls! Times Man of the Year, here I come!” This then, fused with the pain of
not being able to flash ones package in public anymore and thus, the
Chatroulette of today was born.
But ultimately you just end up with more old man balls…
Here are a selection of the
delights of the heartwarming Chatroulette:

No comments:
Post a Comment